Upper Bleph Catastrophe and Lower Eyelid Skin Damage - Greensburg, PA

I had an upper bleph procedure by a discount...

I had an upper bleph procedure by a discount doctor who is an opthalmologist by service field. She cut crooked lines of different lengths on both eyes with a laser, lost the almond shape of my eyes creating and old hollow owl like look and did co2 skin resurfacing below my lower lids and burned my skin. There is a slight bagging of skin left where the incison ended on my right eye like a dog ear. The incision lines on on my left eye is ropey and raised like a welt and crooked. It's 8 months past now and the skin below my eyelids is leathery, scaly and reddish in color. My natural skin color is tan. She destroyed my Almond eyes and I don't look like myself. I hid from people for 6 months post op so mortified by the look she left me with. She reassured me she wouldn't mess with my almond eye look and that the skin resurfacing below my eye lids is safe for tan skin types before the surgery procedure. I thought since she is certified in the anatomy of the eyes she would do well. Well, she got my money and ruined my eye lids and skin. Beware, some doctors will tell you anything to get your money and not appear concerned about the way they left you and seem to act like if they don't address it maybe you'll go away so they don't have to face a procedure failure on their part (my opinion).
Nor is there an offer of help for further referrals to someone that is a skilled and precision professional in their field of plastic surgery to redo or undo the damage. I wished I didn't have this procedure done by this doctor.
Luna Vision