32 Years Old.. 4kids 4c Section.. Was 220 Pound Now 160 - Greensboro, NC

Need the stretch marks and lose skin bye bye.. see...

need the stretch marks and lose skin bye bye.. see result what I put in the gym.. make my self happy and feel better as a do.. no more kangaroo pouch when I wear dresses.. not be self caution what I wear.. I know the surgery & healing will be painful but its worth it.. Have goals I what to see does goals be real

surgery day

7/5/16 surgery day

update on some pictures

move of my kangaroo pouch

6/19/16

kangaroo bag that one of my reason... Im already a confident woman love my body & skin..

6/20/16 lab appt

today I just found out my lab work it good.. thank god.. almost there Im counting day..

soo is july 3

soo is july 3 & my surgery is july 5... Im excited nerves and happy finally one day too go.. I told some in laws about my surgery some rude comments came in there side (Im just to there negative comments) I already have plans for babysitter have prep food backup plans already set.. have 4 kids ages 17, 12, 9, 7 they already know what to do when mommy is in bed rest...

surgery day

flat side I made it

picture front and side

will today went will not that pain.. I eat chicken soup but did not feel good, went too sleep on my bed did not feel good there I guess have to sleep on the sofa... wake up take pain pill ( just feel like a ant sting me and burn )... ooohh my drainage bag name is Lola..

day four

yesterday took a shower my oldest daughter help me she.. Im trying to walk alittle more but not stress my self just seating down.. Im really active person... Husband make food and prep it for the next day.. He is helping me but truth more my oldest kids..

day 4

belly bottom?? does it look nice..

baja compression garment

Love the way shape my body... I wear two compression garment the one the doctor give me and this one.. it gives me more support and adds compression on my tummy... you can find it at amazon

2nd week pos

once a while I get back pain, but I'm doing great

3 week pos

updates

32years Old- 4 Kids - Lost Weight- Needed to Get a Tummy Tuck

Love to work out - lost weight and my skin got lose - decide it was time for a tummy tuck with Dr. Coley - love my results of my tummy tuck had no problem at all - Dr. Coley answer all my questions - Day of my surgery was a little nervous but, they made me feel safe and got calm - the staff told me how I have to take care at home step by step -

The stuff was respectful and professional.. Dr. Coley was helpful and ask what I wanted. TT & MR