Dealt with Acne Scars Most of my Life... - Greensboro, NC

Today Friday 08/05/2016, I will be going in to a...

Today Friday 08/05/2016, I will be going in to a Plastic Surgeons office to have a Rejuavpen treatment. This will be the first of 3. My hopes are to finally be rid of Acne Scars which I have had since I was 16. I have had many treatments for them and each time they have gotten a little better but I hope this will do the trick. The other Treatments were the Obaji Blue Peel 3 times and a TCA peel, all pretty painful.

I will post pictures through my journey.

Day Of

Day after

Day 3

4th day

My face looks pretty good so far, peeling a lot but feels good. I can't wait until the next session.

5 days out!

Still have some scarring but won't know the true out come for awhile.

Day 6

Today I actually wore makeup. My face was peeling up until today. My foundation blended really well and it feels good to wear makeup again.

Second round of Rejuvapen with Collagen Induction Therepy. 09/16/2016

Today Lynn changed the treatment a little. She added Collagen Induction Therapy to the Rejuvapen treatment with Tensage Growth Factor to help repair, assist with healing, reduce redness and promote better results.

After the procedure my face definitely did not feel as tight and inflamed as last time. As the day went on my face really didn't bother me at all. It felt like it was hot but no pain or discomfort.

Today, when I woke there was a small amount of swelling but not as much as last time. This could be do to the use of the Tensage Growth Factor. Not sure....

Excited to see the results!

Day 1

Day 2 second treatment.

Day 3

A small amount of peeling but can wear makeup. Looks pretty good so far.

Day 5

I'm very happy.
Lynn Hege

I am so glad I found Lynn, she is wonderful and is very knowledgeable about all skin care products and procedures.