1st Session Today!!! - Greensboro, NC

Today was my first series of Kybella injections. I...

Today was my first series of Kybella injections. I was nervous going in because if all of the mixed reviews I have read. I honestly didn't think the pain was any worse then getting Botox and I was only numbed with an ice pack no local anesthetic. I ended up having 22 small injections but this will vary patient to patient depending on your neck. There was a warm burning sensation for about 5-10 minutes. I had this done anout 4 hours ago and have had mild discomfort and swelling. I am prepared for the swelling to increase over the next few days as this is normal. I know it's still early and I may be eating my words tomorrow but this was a piece of cake compared to what I was expecting. I am pretty numb and tender but all in all so far so good! I will let you know what I'm experiencing tomorrow. Fingers crossed it stays as easy over the next few days. I went back to work about 10 minutes after the injections with no problems.