Great Results - Greensboro, NC

While Dr. Coley is very direct, he delivers on his...

While Dr. Coley is very direct, he delivers on his promise. I'm still getting acclimated to all of the repercussions of implants but I'm very happy with his work! I would recommend to anyone in the triad area as he does not mince words or promise a fictitious result! Definitely worth a consultation! He shot me straight, was not unrealistic in his promises and exceeded my expectations!

Feeling like a million bucks!

Since my initial procedure (breast augmentation), I have had torn earlobes repaired, two microneedle treatments and now lip filler (restylane silk) for my invisible upper lip and Botox to halt some developing furrow lines and make uneven eyebrows more symmetrical. Not sure how the Botox will turn out, as it takes a week to settle BUT if it turns out like all my other procedures, I will be ultra pleased! I love the staff at Coley's office! They're kind, go above and beyond expectations and are hilarious!

Two weeks into restylane silk and tox...

Love it! I even got my remaining syringe injected today into lower lip and Dr. Coley assessed my face and added some Botox to my only remaining furrow lines. Good people there!

One stop shop!

I forgot to mention evaluating my clogged pore and addressing it medically without charging me. Wonderful service! Would recommend to anyone!!!!
Greensboro General Surgeon