30 Years Old, 332lbs 5' 9" - Greenfield, MA

I'm going in for gastric sleeve tomorrow I'm...

I'm going in for gastric sleeve tomorrow I'm starting to be a little nervous. It's hard to believe that I've been working towards this for 5 years and it's finally time. The two week diet has been quite challenging but I am down 23 pounds since my heaviest weight at 355. Fingers crossed for a safe surgery and quick recovery.

Feeling great!

Hi everyone I'm home. Everything went fantastic. The pain was really not that bad I'm doing fine now haven't been on pain meds for 3 days. It's been kind of hard to get the protein shakes down and a lot of gas pain. But I'm staying hydrated and I could finally showered today. So far I am just extremely excited about my decision. ThankThank you everyone for your positive remarks

One week post op!!

I have truly been blessed through this entire process this far. I haven't used pain meds, felt nauseous or had a single regret. I'm down 16lbs so far and my energy levels are surprising myself. What is tough is getting bored with the same liquids for the last 6 days. It's getting better though, I bought a few new things that I can start to have tomorrow so I'm looking forward to that! Hope everyone is having a great 4th :)

17 days post op

Feeling great, back to work. Gained a little starting soft foods but still down 17 since surgery.