My Best at 46! - Greenbrae, CA

After struggling with weight my entire life, I...

After struggling with weight my entire life, I finally slimmed down at age 45! I was elated and also horrified by the wreck of a stomach left behind- lots of excess and loose skin! No amount of exercise helped, so I had a tummy tuck and fat transferred to my breasts to fill them in and make them more even in size. BEST DECISION EVER! I am so pleased with the outcome and feel the best I have felt in my 46 years!
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

After completing lots of research I met with Dr. Hvistendahl and knew I had found my doctor! He is smart, talented, kind, and funny. From the moment I walked in to his beautiful office and met his equally impressive and knowledgeable staff, I knew that I was in the best possible hands. Dr. H listened to what I was trying to accomplish, worked with me on a plan forward, answered all of my questions and put me at ease. He is a rare find- a truly gifted surgeon and so entirely focused and invested in each and every one of his patients.