MANY Skin Complements with Viva (What Did You Do to Your Skin?) - Greenbrae, CA

My skin has always been delicate and thin, and it...

My skin has always been delicate and thin, and it was looking, well, tired. I'm 56 and have never done a lot with skin care (bad girl!) I heard about Viva treatments through celebrity gossip. The treatment is not without some discomfort, but nothing bad. The results were really fabulous. It both rehydrated or plumped the skin, and reduced wrinkles. Small acne scars were greatly diminished or disappeared. If I had to choose between fancy skin cream and this treatment, I'd go for the treatment. (and good sunblock!) Really happy with my newly radiant skin!
Serena at PSS

Serena is awesome. Known throughout the county and North bay for her technique in both Venus Legacy and Viva, she is a master. She has a very gentle touch and is always so knowledgable about aesthetic procedures and devices. She know how they work, the technology, and most importantly how to use the device to get the best results. And she is fun to talk to!