36 Year Male with Excess Abdominal Skin and Fat That Made Me Self-conscious - Greenbrae, CA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I lost a significant amount of weight with diet...

I lost a significant amount of weight with diet and exercise and I was left with a flabby abdomen---too much skin and fat--I could literally grab my belly between my hands! In short this made me feel really self-conscious especially during sex. Also, I didn't feel comfortable when I would wear my clothes as my belly would spill out over the top of of my pants.

Had a good experience with Dr. Mohebali. My biggest concern was the anesthesia risk due to a questionable family history but the anesthesia went well as did the surgery. I am recovering right now and trying to take it easy. The biggest challenge is not doing anything! I am post op day 3 today and making sure I move around to prevent clots. I am just taking tylenol ATC for pain control and I did take a muscle relaxant (flexeril) after the surgery. I'm not going to sugar coat anything: this procedure is painful! Thankfully I have a high pain tolerance and I didn't want to risk the complications from taking opiates---namely constipation. I have looked inside my compression garment and it's crazy to no longer see a huge protruding belly! Everything is swollen but I'm already pleased with the results. I get to have the drain removed next Wednesday, I'm still walking hunched over.

Before and after pics

10 days Post op

3 years later and stomach still tight and looking good!

It’s hard to believe it’s been 3 years since my tummy tuck. Just wanted to give an update and say my stomach is still tight and looking good. Less back pain, clothes fit way better. Dr. Mohebali (Marin) is an awesome surgeon!
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Best plastic surgeon! It’s been 3 years since my tummy tuck and about 2 years since the lower back and sides were done. Abdomen still tight, clothes fit better, and much less back pain! Dr. Mohebali and his crew are all professional and good at communicating.