60 Years Young ... Widow ... Ready to Step Back into My Life - Greenbrae, CA

I had been recently widowed for three years &...

I had been recently widowed for three years & had just turned sixty ... feeling tired & looking the same. Now that I was ready to step back into my own life, in every facet, I wanted to 'lighten up' my look. I couldn't be happier with the results. And ... the best part ... no one knows that I have 'done' anything. BUT ... everyone comments how great and happy I look. Best Outcome EVER!!!
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

Dr H ... has the best 'bedside manner' that anyone could ask for in a practitioner. He is kind ... and understanding ... and truly listened to what my needs were. Every step of the way, I felt safe & in good capable hands. There was no 'hard sell' ... and, Dr H saved me thousands by his honesty in what I should spare myself in other procedures (which would have resulted in no true benefit for me). His professionalism coupled with the staff at PSS is beyond compare. I highly recommend Dr H and his entire staff.