51 Year Old, Post-menopause, Vaginal Dryness, Low Libido, Greater Urgency to Urinate

I was uncertain at first about a laser in such a...

I was uncertain at first about a laser in such a sensitive area but the discomfort of living with constant dryness made me feel like I was aging way too early, intimacy had also become not so comfortable. I wasn't quite ready for my body to behave in ways I never thought it would. Dryness, urgency to urinate and now having to know immediately how close I was to the ladies room, just in case, a total loss of libido, not feeling my usual young spirited self was really starting cause a bit of a funk for me. I'm so happy I pushed past my initial concern because my results have been amazing!! The treatment is very short (3-5 minutes) and the numbing cream makes it tolerable. I felt a little warm down there after the numbing cream wore off and sat on an ice pack for about 30 mins and that was good enough. I had a pink to clear fluid discharge for about 3 days. After 2-3 weeks, I noticed my libido starting to pick back up and my urgency became less urgent. The dryness went away completely. Treatment #2 was pretty similar, a little more intense. Discharge only lasted the day of treatment, this round. Continued improvement in urgency. Dryness still gone, libido about the same as treatment #1. Just completed treatment #3. Numbing cream + Tylenol w/Codeine made it very tolerable even though the final treatment was a higher setting. I'm 2 days post treatment with minimal fluid discharge. I've noticed a huge difference in urgency - I feel my girl parts have reversed 15 years and I'm starting to feel like my youthful self again. I feel like it has also improved my intimacy and have found I'm having fun again rather that having to give in to fulfill a task rather than just enjoy that part of our relationship.
Dr. Aycocks

Dr. Aycock's nurse, Ashley performed my treatments. She is so professional and genuinely warm that you instantly feel at ease with her. She is very good at making sure you are comfortable and answers any questions that pop up, no matter how personal they are, she takes them in-stride and makes you feel like you're chatting with a long time friend. She continuously checked on me and followed up throughout to make sure I was comfortable. She is very responsive if you reach out. I had such a great experience with Ashley and I appreciate how quickly she turned my feeling awkward into feeling more confident.