Breast Augmentation for A to C - San Francisco, CA

I was really concerned with getting a "natural"...

I was really concerned with getting a "natural" look ie. no one would know I had implants. I was also extremely active (running, TRX, yoga etc.) and wanted to be able to get back to my activities quickly. I have had two children and has lost all of my breasts after breast feeding both children. However, I did not want to have abnormally large breasts either.
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

Dr. H was amazing! He was very supportive of my goals and walked me through the process and the options for implant size and shape. He calmed my fears and was really receptive, even meeting me the day before the procedure. After the procedure I had almost no pain and did not have to use any kind of painkiller! Three months have passed and I could not be more pleased. My new breasts look perfect and are perfectly shaped and sized to match my body type and desired look. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. H. You cannot go wrong with selecting him to help with any breast augmentation.