35 Years Old, Have 18 Month Old Twins. Much Needed Breat Lift a Replacement of Old Implants - Greenbrae, CA

I love Dr. Henry and her entire team. They are...

I love Dr. Henry and her entire team. They are very warm, caring and understanding. I have had other cosmetic surgeons in the past but no one like Dr. Henry. They make you feel extremely comfortable and she helped me make the right decisions that made sense for my body when I wasn't sure what I exactly needed...but I knew what I wasn't happy about with my body. The process was very non stressful as possible for myself (and any surgery can be stressful no matter what for anyone) but the whole team just made me feel right at home and confident in the decision I was making. Needless to say...I am more then happy with my results and would highly recommend Dr. Henry to anyone. She truly cares about her patients and goes above and beyond. I never felt it was all about the money, which other doctors have made me feel that way in the past.

After

Greenbrae Plastic Surgeon

I have nothing negative to say about Dr. Henry. She's a wonderful, caring and attentive person to my needs, wants and concerns. She's been available to me anytime I've had any questions or concerns 24/7.