Minimal Effect - Might Be Worth It if It Wasn't So Expensive!

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Opted to try the green peel after my esthetician...

Opted to try the green peel after my esthetician said she saw significant results after just 1 treatment. I have oily, acne prone skin with hyper-pigmentation and light scarring from past blemishes.

The treatment was definitely uncomfortable, but it wasn't anything near unbearable. My face was red for the next 5-6 days, enough so that I didn't go to work but I had anticipated needing to take some days off.

My skin peeled, but I definitely expected more. Overall, I noticed a very small improvement in the redness, but little else. I'd say it might be worth it if it wasn't so expensive! The treatment was $225 but you're required to buy $150 worth of products, which are clearly overpriced.

One thing that may have lessened the effectiveness of the treatment is that I had 4 treatments of micro-dermabrasion in the 8 weeks prior to the green peel. However, even with all treatments combined, my skin green peels, I would get the results I'm looking for, but this treatment is cost-prohibitive for me.