Amazing Results! - Green Hills, TN

I went to Dr. Wendel with a mess! I work in...

I went to Dr. Wendel with a mess! I work in nursing so I had a rhinoplasty done by a resident physician in training in my late 20's at a local hospital here in town that left me with a nose that moved freely on my face and was hard to breath out of. About 2 years following this and with much hesitance I met another resident physician who was confident she could solve the problems from the first surgery and offered me a discount due to it being a revision. I trusted her and the surgery was completed. For a few years it all went fine without problems. Over the next several years it slowly collapsed until I finally was unable to breath well and my nose had an S shape to it. I had seen Dr. Wendel's work and knew that he was well respected in the community so decided to have him look at it. Within 5 minutes he knew exactly what was wrong and essentially said my nose had collapsed down and over resulting in the S shape. His expertise was without question. So in March of this year, I underwent a third procedure. This is very risky as the scar tissue was very well established and apparently a piece of my nose was missing as he discovered in the operating room. The previous doctor apparently decided I didn't need that piece! Dr. Wendel was able to remake it using cartilage from behind my ear. I cannot say enough about his expertise and kindness. If you are considering this surgery due to the poor work of someone else, do it! I strongly believe everything happens for a reason and it took me until now to have the revision because Dr. Wendel was the person who would be able to correct the problems. It's funny how vanity drives us when we are young and my need for a better nose left me with a mess. I am now just thankful that I have made it through a third surgery, which shouldn't have had to happen, without any major complications! It's human nature for women to not like all of their features and I have accepted this now being 45 years old. So now, I am just super thankful that my nose is straight and that I can breath well out of both nares now! Thank you again to Dr. Wendel and his staff!
Nashville Plastic Surgeon