44 Years Old and More Confident then Ever - Nashville, TN

I've worked out most of my life. After a life...

I've worked out most of my life. After a life changing moment I slacked off the workouts and turned to food & alcohol. After a few months I realized I had let my body go and my self esteem fell to the floor. I went to see Dr. Davis & we discussed all of my options. I needed a tummy tuck & liposuction. At first I got nervous & backed out. Then I got a hernia & had to have surgery on my stomach so I decided to go ahead with the tummy tuck & Lipo at the same time. Dr. Davis being an amazing surgeon and expert at what he does found 2 hernias we didn't know were there and he repaired those also. He is such a perfectionist that he not only gave me an hourglasses figure but he also put my scar where it is hidden by my 2 piece swimsuit and while using the cream he suggest the scar is already fading. I now have more confidence and better self esteem then I have ever had. Going to see Dr. Davis & his wonderful staff is one of the best decisions I have ever made.
Nashville Plastic Surgeon

After consults with 2 other surgeons I went to see Dr. Davis. I was welcomed by a friendly comforting smile at the front desk and then quickly taken back to an exam room. I was very impressed by all of the doctors Military awards on the wall along with his certifications. The doctor came in and answered all of my questions and addressed all of my concerns. He took his time to make sure that I got all of the information I came for. The doctor and his staff are great at making you feel comfortable in a very stressful situation. I knew that day that he was the doctor I wanted to operate on me. Even after I got nervous and backed out and then decided to go through with the surgery when I call the office they are happy to answer my questions or even have the doctor call me when I have any concerns. I couldn't be more happy with my results. If you are contemplating cosmetic surgery I highly recommend going to see Dr. Davis at Green Hills plastic surgery. He has changed my self confidence and my life in more positive ways then I would have ever imagined.