43 Year Old Female - Nashville, TN

Outcome was amazing. Was done in privacy of a...

Outcome was amazing. Was done in privacy of a clinic that specializes in Cosmetic Surgery. Was able to do it as an out patient procedure and relax in the comfort of my hotel. Doctor and nurse came the next morning to exam me and released me to go home. Had the Doctor's and Head Nurse's private cell phone numbers if needed. They both called to check up on me several times a day for over a week week.
After-care was very attentive. Caring and professional staff. Felt like part of the family after my 6 month checkup. My self confidence level has risen greatly. So grateful for Dr. Davis and his wonderful staff.
Nashville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Davis and staff are very attentive. Made me feel like family instead of another patient. They made me safe about the procedure and I trusted them with my life during surgery. They were very knowledgeable and I have to say......Dr. Davis is just a little on the perfection side. I have seen other pics of this procedure and have to say......"that MY body rocks"!!