475 cc under muscle with lift

Ever since I was little I thought my breast looked...

Ever since I was little I thought my breast looked weird. I was always hoping once they grew they would become normal. From doing research online when I was 17 I found out what tuberous breast are and have know ever since that I wanted them corrected. I am almost 26 and decided it's finally time. I have saved the money a few times in the past and things always came up like a car breaking down or my ex being against it. This will be my divorce present to myself. I'm so excited and nervous but it will be worth it in the end. I have a surgery date set July 5 2016 in north canton Ohio. I had my consult back in February and my surgeon told me I would need a lift and implant over the muscle. All the stuff he told me made me feel at ease because it matched all the research I did. I am hoping to fix the tuberous shape and also get very full round breast. I'm not looking for 100% natural I like the look of fake breast and think it will go well with my style.

Before pics

21 more days

Another before pic

So today was my 2 week pre-op and it went great. Dr Carp took the before pics and scanned them into a virtual reality program to help decide on size and shape of implant. We decided to go with 475cc round moderate profile silicone Montor implant. Since he is going with a round implant he is now going to go under the muscle. Tammy who is one of the nurses there when over all of the medication and informed on so much today so I feel very prepared. I'm still going to get a lift he won't know what kind until he does the survey.

Recovery Bra

Found this bra on sale at Target not sure what size I will be after surgery. It's a 40 D I am normalmaly 38 B. For 6 months no underwire or sports bras. Hopefully I will be able to fill it up after.

Rice sizer

Made some rice sizers they where 2 cups of rice witch is supposed to equal 475 cc. It's kinda hard to see the difference hopefully I chose big enough. Only one more week.

All done

Left the hospital a few hours ago. I guess the surgery took about 2 hours. And then it took me about 1 hour to wake up. I already ate and took one pain killers but I really wasn't in a lot of pain. I'm surprised how little discomfort I am in. Just drowsy and loopy. I have in a surgical bra on with a gauze layer in it and then right over the the nipple is some sort of bandage with an ointment. I'm aloud to rinse everything tomorrow no soap or anything. Then I only where the surgical bra after that. I hope the rest is this easy. I heard day two is normally the worse. He ended up only doing a Donut lift no vertical scar.

Day 2

Still in very minimal pain haven't taken any pain killers today. Just the rest of my medicine one is to help with nerve pain and I think that's what is keeping me feeling good. Took my first shower and got the mesh with ointment off. So I can see them for the first time. The shape and size looks great. Some puckering around the nipple but as they heal I think it should go away. I am very very bruised I normally tend to bruise kinda easy so no surprise there. If I touch my nipples they have feeling which I think is good but the whole under side of my breast is completely numb. I have my post op on Friday I hope it goes well.

Post op

Had my post op today Dr Carp said everything looked good not to be worried with all the bruising. No more bras for at least 6 weeks only a compression band to help keep the lower pole of by breast stretched out. I was also told I can use some Neosporin on the wound with some gauze over it.

Day 5

Still in very little pain some of the numbness on the underside of my breast had gone away. My nipple are still very swollen and I am still very bruised but I think it is looking better. I can tell the band has helped my implants drop a lot even just wearing it for 2 days. They also feel a lot softer. My right side seems to be slightly harder and sitting up higher hopefully it's just from extra swelling. I go back on Wednesday to get my stitches removed.

Day 10

Feeling really good. The bruising is finally fading a bit and most of the swelling seems gone. The implants are feeling a lot softer as well. The only time their is any pain is when I have no support the weight hurts my muscles of my chest. Still no bras for at least 5 more weeks so just wearing tight fitting tank tops to give support.

6 and 10 days

Incision progress

Seems to be healing pretty good. A few little spots that are scabbed over.

3 weeks tomorrow

Healing up good. I think I'm gonna try and find some good scar tape today. Most of the scars are healed.

5 weeks

Everything is healing very nice. I am super happy with my results. I started using clear silicone scar tape to help with the scars you can barely tell I have it on I the picture.
Akron Plastic Surgeon

Very professional and calm also Super honest The staff is very friendly and helpful with all my random question and concerns.