Pixel Perfect Indecision

I have fair skin. I have sun damage and large...

I have fair skin. I have sun damage and large pores and a few scars from chicken pox which I had hoped to reduce. I also have rosacea.

Procedure 1 was done in October and it went well, but I saw no results. I was told this is normal and that I will see results in about 6 months.

Procedure 2 was done on November 1. It is now November 9, and I am still red and raw. My rosacea has flared.

Previously, I had photofacials to keep the rosacea in check-this also helped the brown spots. I think I will go back to that this April (my birthday) and give my skin a chance to rest in the meantime.

I am not having the 3rd treatment as I think it is worsening my rosacea and hurting my skin-so sensitive and raw. I have had no improvement and think putting my skin through another session would only make things worse.

I will write another review in April about whether or not Pixel Laser was worth the money and downtime. I should see some results by then, and it will be right before starting IPL which has worked great in the past.

I hope this helps someone!

Decidedly No Benefit

I have had no improvement in pore size, scars, pigmentation, and fine lines. I would not recommend the Pixel Perfect Laser. My rosacea that was contained with IPL Photofacial has flared. My skin is very sensitive, and I feel like I wounded it in such a way that no benefit could arise.

My plan:

I want to do an IPL Photofacial Treatment maybe as early as February. The redness is bothersome.

Also, I plan to have some extractions done and I might take my Esthetician up on her offer to try microneedling. I can try that once and see how things go, but I'm not sure. If it interferes with IPL treatments I'll just focus on the extractions.

Just because my skin did not benefit from the procedure does not mean that my Esthetician was in error or that others may not experience a better benefit. I love my Esthetician and wouldn't want to see anyone else for my skin care needs.
Essentially Bare