53 Years Old,neck Has a Mind of It's Own It is 70,even my Turtlenecks Laugh!! - Greece, GR

I have cut out all wheat,grains,sugar and...

I have cut out all wheat,grains,sugar and processed foods four years ago and slowly my entire body changed for the better except my neck it looked like I was melting.I cannot even use the lifting bands any longer my neck is out to ruin me.I am having a lower face and neck lift plus upper eyes .I will post better pictures from my mobile If I do not write this now I will weasel out of writing this which it is not fair because all of your posts have helped me so much.I am so anxious but not afraid.

70 years old neck ,finally did it on Nov3.

The surgery was a breeze,Mozart was playing ,I was very relaxed and only felt a few shots,I slept most of the time.My Dr made me feel totally at ease.I ''unmasked my self today for a bath and loved what I saw,my cheeks and neck are swollen but I can see a jawline that left town years ago.I am over the moon with my neck, all that useless skin has hit the road,good riddance.

Finally the before pictures

This is the before pictures that I could not find ,....

Day 6,eye and ear front stiches removed,hematoma drained and looks much better.I am happy as a clam.

Everything is healing so fast now ,my bruises are yellow but my lower face and neck are still swollen this is day 6 so I expect another week of this.I thank goodness I found this web page which eased all of my fears this whole procedure was so easy I am still pinching myself besides looking in the mirror at my jawline and neck at every opportunity.This was to easy and I am thrilled beyond words.I also adore my Dr.I can see he loves his work and to see his patients happy.

Day 7 post op,Swelling as expected, still in shock looking at my neck and jaw line.I cannot believe my eyes.

Why did I wait so long????Day 7 post op,Had the hemetomas drained and changed the antibiotic on Monday and already is much better I go bag on Thurs for another message .I forget sometimes when I see my reflection and see the new''refurbished model''of the old wreck of a neck and jaw line.YIPPPPPPPEEEE.I also think my Dr is the cats meow,he is on a pedestal and will remain there ,hopefully.

Day 10 ,Everyday gets better.

Still swollen but I can see the neck I was hopping for,I am so happy with everything,my eyelid scar is vanishing by the day.I wish I did this years ago.I have several friends that will now take the plunge now that the saw how easy it was.

Day 15 post op Found my long lost jawline.

Well I am half way to the finish line ,still have some bruising and a bit cheeky but my eye lid scars are almost completely gone,I am alternating avocado,coconut and almond oils every night.My stitches behind my ears will come off on Monday.I notice a big improvement in my lip volume from the lifting of my lower face that I did not expect,I have nothing ever done to them and even asked my Dr to put a little fat in there and he advised me not to which I am happy that I listened.I am very pleased with everything .

Day 22 a little chin swelling ....yuck.

Ran to the Dr because I saw a little chin appear from nowhere,I was assured this is normal and not to worry and in three months he will fix it free of charge so I do not have a breakdown ....wink wink.
Greece Plastic Surgeon

I feel very confident and comfortable with everything about him.I have seen other work he has performed and he worked miracles which is what my neck needs........several in fact.I was not afraid for one moment he is very funny and good at keeping people at ease,I a;so asked him to put a little fat in my lips and he suggested that I would look overdone and he is right.I am happy I did not.I will am lucky he is near for my future ''tune ups''