Great work done on BA/BL and FDL TT - 33 yr old

31 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Great work done on BA/BL and FDL TT - 33 yr old

Mark was the 3rd Surgeon I consulted for breast implants and a tummy tuck for excess skin removal and saggy boobs which were a result from 40kg weight loss after 2 pregnancies. He is a down to earth, funny/quirky surgeon who sets realistic expectations and says it how it is, rather than telling me what I want to hear (how I felt with the other 2 surgeons). In my first consult, he recommended the types of surgery that would achieve the best results, he provided a quote based on 2 options - one with the breast lift he recommended and one without as I wasn't ready to decide yet - along with the tummy tuck. Over the next couple of consultations he helped me work through my preconceived ideas and fears of what I did and did not want based on mountains of research that obviously did not cater for my body's condition. Lift vs no lift, under or over the muscle, tear drop or round, scars and nipple sensitivity. I ended up having a BA/BL and the fleur de lis TT and absolutely love the work he's done. Pre and post op care were great. Him and his lovely staff at the practice took their time to answer all my questions/concerns both pre, post op and out of office hours using their paging service. I'm looking forward to seeing Mark again for some other excess skin work very soon.