NOTES - Great First Time Lip “Filler” Experience with Mr Allen Rezai, Super Happy!

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Although I’m 38, I’d never had any type of cosmetic procedure before. I had thought about getting lip fillers for a while but didn’t want my lips to look unnatural. I went to see Mr Allen Rezai for my “First time" EVER cosmetic procedure. He was super nice and professional, he went through my medical history, asked me what I wanted, explained the procedure, risks and aftercare. I was happy with everything and decided to go ahead. I had numbing cream put on my lips, the effect came in less than a minute but he left it on for about 10, he must have noticed how nervous I was! The procedure wasn’t as painful as I’d expected, I only felt the first needle going in but noting after that. He was gentle and I didn’t have much bruising afterwards, but he did put some arnica cream on straight after. My lips are fuller and well-defined yet still look natural and subtle. This is exactly what I wanted and I’m super happy. Will definitely go for top-up when it’s time!