Great results-highly recommend

Doctor Review

3 Oct 2016
Updated 1 day ago

Great results-highly recommend

I wish I found Dr. G. six years ago. I'm a little embarrassed to admit that I continued seeing the same surgeon (7 times) for augmentation revision. I feel more than fortunate to have found Dr. G. I was humiliated, embarrassed and ashamed of my body. Dr. G., Eva and his staff made me feel very comfortable. He has a way with compassion because it is just there naturally. He is a kind, empathetic and a brilliant surgeon. He went into this profession to help people and his precise customized work speaks for itself. Dr. G. spent months and countless hours of his time meeting with me, answering questions and devising a plan. Not once was I pressured to sign or put down a deposit and become a patient. He researched my specific concerns at length, presented me with the option that he thought was best and additionally contacted a highly established and renowned surgeon on the East Coast to corroborate the plan he had laid out for me. I have never felt more cared for or valued by a doctor. In the end, I could not be happier with my results. I no longer feel ashamed of the disfigurement that was once the result of a doctor that operated on me many times with the same cookie cutter mold. Dr. G. is just a better surgeon. He is in a different league, Dr. G. will go above and beyond. He prides himself in his work, precision and thoughtful approach to each individual. He genuinely cares about his patients and the end result will show just that. Thank you Dr. G., Eva and to your entire office for helping me to feel so comfortable throughout this process. This profession needs more doctors like you. Dr. G comes with my highest recommendation. Thank you very much.