Great results after a long journey

16 Sep 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Great results after a long journey

Dr Azad performed my breast reconstruction after having a bilateral mastectomy. At my initial consultation appointment, Dr. Azad took the time to thoroughly explain my options, the risks and benefits in my case. He educated me on the procedures involved and what to expect in terms of recovery. He addressed any questions or concerns I had without making me feel like they were insignificant. He made me feel comfortable during a very uncomfortable and stressful time in my life, which was so appreciated. He encouraged me to take the time to think about my options and come back to see him for a second consultation. By the second consultation I was confident in my decision to have the breast reconstruction done by him. Dr. Azad’s surgical skill and attention to detail is evident, I see it every day. His professionalism and wonderful bedside manner is such a breath of fresh air. I found him to be passionate about his work and also about making his patients’ lives better. I am extremely pleased with the results of my breast reconstruction. It has been a long journey for me, but I am so very grateful that I had Dr. Azad as my surgeon.