26 Female - Great Neck, NY

I had a deviated septum and broken nose from a...

I had a deviated septum and broken nose from a prior accident, the broken nose caused my entire nose to appear crooked and point to one direction. The septum was most likely injured during this accident and impeded on my breathing. Cosmetically I had a slight bump on the bridge of my nose that I wanted straightened as well. I didn't have to explain much to Dr. DeVita he just knew what I wanted and what to do. During the consultation he was very thorough and I felt in my gut that he was the right doctor for me. The surgery went well, the entire staff works hard to ease your nerves, I was very nervous having never been put under anesthesia before but Wendy kept me pretty distracted, so much so that I don't remember going under just waking up with a fixed nose.

I could tell immediately after the surgery that I was going to like what he did. Once the cast was removed I could see past the slight swelling but was incredibly happy. The work he did is so natural looking, my biggest fear prior to surgery was that I was no longer going to look like myself but he made such minor adjustments that I'm still me but with a better straighter nose. I am so pleased with his work and would 100% recommend him to anyone suffering from similar issues or just interested in cosmetic changes. I love what you did, thank you.
Long Island Plastic Surgeon