Review of Dr. Jacono Revision Rhinoplasty - Great Neck, NY

I went to Dr. Jacono for a revision rhinoplasty,...

I went to Dr. Jacono for a revision rhinoplasty, after being very unhappy with the results from my previous surgeries. Right after my consultation, I knew he was the one for the job. He told me exactly what he thought needed to be done and I couldn't of agreed with him more. He picked up on the littlest things that bothered me about my nose that i could never fully put into words, he did it for me. I am an out-of-town patient, so when i flew in for my operation, I was certainly nervous about the surgery but Dr. Jacono and his phenomenal staff took such great care of me, I felt very at home and comfortable. When i had my cast removed i couldn't believe my eyes, I would have never thought that any plastic surgeon would've been able to achieve the results he did. I had lost hope and thought that only the "bad" of my nose could be corrected but i would've never expected a truly beautiful and refined nose however, Dr. Jacono challenged my misconceptions and gave me a nose that first and foremost, couldn't better suit my small face and features and has all the subtleties I've been wanting out of a rhinoplasty, especially the definition at the tip, which i thought was a lost cause for me. Overall, Dr. Jacono's work speaks for itself, its incredible natural and balanced, besides his sweet and enthusiastic nature, he is highly accredited with great expertise and experience, that trusting him is easy. I would recommend Dr. Jacono to any of my friends or family members, you will be in great hands.
Great Neck Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Jacono is truly a kind man, who wants to help his patients feel good about themselves. He was such a pleasure to be around and I really admire his work ethic and attention to detail.