Review of Dr. Andrew Jacono Rhinoplasty - Great Neck, NY

I can't thank Dr. Jacono enough for his amazing...

I can't thank Dr. Jacono enough for his amazing work. I am a 19 and a half year old girl and after researching so many plastic surgeons for years I finally came across Dr. Jacono and I knew right away that he was the one I wanted to do my rhinoplasty. I went to the consultation and booked the surgery right there; I didn’t need to talk to any other doctors and I had no fears knowing that I was in Dr. Jacono’s hands. He knows exactly what needs to be done and what shouldn’t be done. I could not be happier with my new nose. It is better than I ever could have imagined and I am happier than I ever could have imagined! It is absolutely perfect and Dr. Jacono is a true artist. It is the nose I have always dreamed of! I am obsessed with it and can't stop staring at it! Dr. Jacono’s work has truly been life changing and has given me confidence for the first time. The day of the unveiling of my new nose was the first day of the rest of my life. Everyone has made comments about how good I look but they are not quite sure what it is that’s different about me because my nose looks so natural like it was meant for my face. I am only two weeks post-op and my nose keeps looking better and better everyday even when I’m not sure it could look any better! It was such an easy and quick healing process especially with the JPak Systems that Dr. Jacono created and the techniques that he used. I can’t wait to go to Dr. Jacono for more in the future as I have complete confidence and trust in him. He has also inspired me to go into the field of plastic surgery because I have realized how it can enhance someone’s life. Dr. Jacono and his staff are so nice, patient, professional, calming and caring. Dr. Jacono is the best; I would recommend him to anyone and everyone!
Great Neck Facial Plastic Surgeon