multiple procedures (mid-face lift, correction of bad lower bleph, perlane for cheeks, bull-horn lip lift) - LI & NYC

During the last 5 years, I have had a mid-face...

During the last 5 years, I have had a mid-face lift ( with correction of a bad lower Bleph originally done by another doctor), several "refreshers" with Perlane, and most recently a bull-horn Lip Lift. I can sincerely say that I am thrilled with the results of all these procedures, and am grateful to have found Dr. Andrew Jacono. My only regret is that I didn't know about Dr. Jacono until after I allowed another, NJ based doctor, perform the lower Bleph procedure. The original doctor took too much tissue, which caused my lower eyelids to pull down; but fortunately Dr. Jacono, because he is also a reconstructive surgeon, was able to fix my lower lids when he performed my mid-face lift.
Great Neck Facial Plastic Surgeon

I am grateful to have found Dr. Jacono. He did an outstanding job on my mid-face lift, repairing the bad lower Bleph work done by another surgeon, and on my recent bull-horn Lip Lift ( which I love! ). In contrast to some other cosmetic surgeons I've met, Dr. Jacono is void of the "celebrity doctor" attitude and ego - he's very down-to-earth. Most importantly, he is a highly skilled and talented surgeon. He is the only doctor I will ever allow to touch my face from now on.