Lip Lift - Great Neck, NY

I always hated the distance between my lip and my...

I always hated the distance between my lip and my nose. I tried a filler once and it just made my top lip stick out and look silly. I started researching lip lift procedures and this site was very helpful, so I thought it only right to post my results to possibly help someone else as well. I don't know how many mm's were taken as we didn't really discuss that. Dr. Jacono asked me to show him where I wanted my lip to be and we just took it from there. He couldn't have been nicer! Although the procedure cost more then some of the other plastic surgeons out there, I don't regret it. I can already see the huge difference and am very happy with my decision and the results.

Lip Lift

Day 3 - most of swelling has subsided. no pain at all really. if any I just take Tylenol. stitches to be removed on day 5. can't wait to see the outcome =)

lip lift

Stitches removed on day 5. Steri strips applied. Still a little swollen and slight yellow bruising but coming along nicely. Huge improvement!

Stitches removed - day 5

stitches removed

Day 6 side view

Day 6 side view/angle

Day 6 side view/angle

lip lift incision

Here is a close up photo for those that have asked of my incision at almost 2 weeks with a little make up. The incision itself is really clean and neat. I have a little redness under it which i cover with make up.
Great Neck Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Jacono couldn't have been nicer. He was extremely knowledgeable and I felt very comfortable putting my care in his hands. The whole staff was warm and friendly. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.