My Experience with Dr. Jacono

At 65 years old I just felt 'tired looking' and...

At 65 years old I just felt 'tired looking' and simply wanted to look better! Dr. Jacono performed a face lift and eyelid lift (upper and lower) and my results are amazing! I am totally thrilled that I took this step and I look at least 10 years younger, but more importantly, the results are ever so natural! Making such a decision is a very personal one but choosing the right surgeon is a crucial one and based on my experience with Dr. Jacono.... he is a cut above the rest.
Great Neck Facial Plastic Surgeon

My initial consultation with Dr. Jacono was easy as he is knowledgeable and very personable. Dr. Jacono also met with me before my surgery and cared for me immediately after my surgery. His follow-up care is second to none, as he closely monitors my healing process. It has been 9 weeks since my surgery and based on my results, I do believe Dr. Jacono to be a gifted surgeon who practices with ethics demonstrating compassion and understanding to me at each and every appointment.