22 Years Old, Tuberous Breasts, 320cc Sientra Shaped Textured Implants. Breast lift/Areola Reduction

Hello realself, Sooo today is my surgery day, Im...

Hello realself,
Sooo today is my surgery day, Im on my way to see Doctor Kevin Tehrani as we speak for my breast lift with implants: 350cc sientra anatomical implants (round base)

I've wanted this surgery since I was 15 years old when I hit puberty and just knew something wasnt right and I knew i would never look normal like everyone else!
Im 22 and 5'3 130 lbs. Small and petite!

Also just wanna say my experience with Doctor Tehrani and his staff have been amazing they treat me like family and answer any questions that I may have and when i met him I just knew he would be my doctor!

Anyway, this was really hard for me to post this before and after because of all the years I have been embarassed and ashamed, one breast is a B Cup and the smaller one is an A Cup... all of my bras would always be empty in one cup... but all of you ladies have been so informative and helpful that I wanna contribute and also if any of you ladies have tuberous breasts (and have fixed them too) you are not alone!!!
This site has been amazing to me and if any of you have advice for me before I go in or anything at all dont hesitate.
I will post after photos the minute I cant.

Day 2!

So I got home and it feels almost like I have athsma yesterday. Day 1 was awkward and I cant barely reach for anything my boyfriend literally has to help me get in and out of bed.

I wanna take off the surgical bra so bad and see them! I did take a peak and almost cried because I think I look normal now! Also big ;)

day 2

Omg in pain...
They dont look as pretty as yesterday when i had them done. Did everyone else have scary boobies?
And I noticed a dent in one! But Dr said it will smooth out. Hopefully.
Omg this is uncomfortable any suggestions?
My dr said i can only let them our of the bra for 1 hour a day!

Day 4!

Sorry for mate update but nothing has changed lol.
Still in pain and still sore.
My doctor has me off percocets but i still take them at night because my back and shoulders hurt so bad i need the help with pain and to actually sleep.
Bruising is getting better but still hard and swollen.
The pressure on my chest is going away fay by day and the pain isnt terrible except at night.
This site is so great!! So many women checking in and giving me amazing advice on how to deal and what to do.
Its very appreciated

Hanging in there!

Hi guys thanks for being patient :)
I saw my doctor for my post op on 9/16 and everything went well.. only thing is I still look a bit scary and get a little discouraged but thats because I am so impatient to have the breasts I always wanted.
I completely feel like myself again thank god, I am only taking Motrin for pain and swelling.
Just want to see myself three months from now because right now I cant imagine how they will look.
Oh and I had morning boob finally, holy cow they were swollen and hurt when I got out of bed lol.
I went to coney island for date night on friday and it felt nice to finally get out the house.
Now im just counting down the says I can stop wearing this horrible surgical bra!
Hope all you wonderful ladies are doing well. Happy healing to you guys ladies in recovery as well :)

Feeling Amazing!

I may still be a bit swollen and they arent fully dropped but it hit me that I actually did this surgery and I am loving the girls!
Clothes fit great and I just feel so much more confident. No more tubular breasts for me!!!
Only annoying thing is figuring out how to hide the hard nipples all the time!!
Anybody else have this problem and tips?
Just feeling really happy and looking forward to when they are fully healed, dropped, and fluffed.
Also I know alot of you ladies had surgery this week also good luck!!!

so many changes!

Just wanted to post a picture of all the changes that happened in less than 2 weeks!

in boobie heaven!

Sorry haven't been updating, i went back to school and work this week!
But anyway as each day passes i see more and more change and better shape. I am so unbelievably happy. And although my nipple insicisions arent the prettiest i had a lot of work done so i dont expect to be healed over night.
How are you ladies doing?
Hope you are all well and healing well.

One Month Later!

What a looong journey.
Hope all you ladies are well and healing fast!
Just a reminder I got tear dropped implants and before my surgery I was worried my doctor picked the wrong inplant and that round implants would be better for me, regardless of me wanting a natural look.
But honestly for anyone trying to decide I am so happy. They look amazingly natural and even though they are MUCH bigger then when I went into surgery no one can tell! I an in love with their shape and even though they are only 320cc they look and feel much bigger.
So far they are getting softer every day but still form. No more pain at all and im still getting small bits of feeling back everyday.
Still in my surgical bra but my doctor knows best. I cant wait to go bra shopping.
The areola insicisions are taking a bit long to heal so i always have them covered with silvadine ointment on top.
New York Plastic Surgeon

Amazing experience with Tehrani and the staff, the energy they have and just how tentative they are is great. There were no questions that I had that the staff or Dr. Couldn't answer for me and he is very kind and bedside manner is amazing. During the process I was never rushed, and for every appointment that I had, I never waited more then 5 minutes to be seen! I saw three diff surgeons and when I met him I knew he was the one, glad I picked Aristocrat.