30 Year Old Mother of 1 with Saggy Breast - Great Neck, NY

For as long as I know my breast have been saggy. I...

For as long as I know my breast have been saggy. I breastfed for 2 years which didn't help the situation. I've always wanted to have the procedure done but was too scared. I met with Dr Tehrani and his staff and I was put at ease. I met with one more doctor before him but felt more comfortable with Dr Tehrani.

Day 8 post op

So it's been 8 days since my breast lift..breast looks amazing..had follow up on Monday and all is healing as expected. Was able to take a shower which i was more than excited to do. My right breast is still swollen but Dr. Tehrani said it should go down soon. Today my back is killing me. I started driving and did a few errands today, maybe that's the reason. Can't wait for full recovery :))

3 weeks post

So it's been three weeks..right breast still swollen..ughhh
Met with doctor yesterday and I have some bruising in right breast that hopefully will go down soon
Bandages came over and I'm very happy with results so far

1 month top of right breast hard and swollen

One month..top of right breast hard and swollen
New York Plastic Surgeon

Doctor was awesome. He was kind, listened to my concerns and made sure the look I wanted he gave me. It's day 2 post op..so far so good