35 Years Old explant and lift Time for a change

At the tender age of 19 I was very insecure about...

At the tender age of 19 I was very insecure about my breasts my left breast was about a cup size smaller than my right. My ex boyfriend at the time made a comment about it which only added more fuel to the fire. So I just did it I got saline implants placed submuscular I believe the left breadt had more ccs put in then the right but it's been so long that honestly I'm not really sure. So this past January I took my bra off and noticed my right breast was a bit longer and softer than the other. I then realized my right saline implant ruptured after 15 years good run I guess right. Anyway besides the sag that I have I love the natural look and feel to my breast that I was thinking should I really replace them? My left breast now has some capsular contracture which makes it feel hard and uncomfortable. Researching online brought me to this site and to all the wonderful women sharing their stories! It made me think if they can do this and have a natural outcome why can't I!! I spoke to three plastic surgeons first my original who said I could remove them and when I mentioned about a lift he didn't seem very interested in going that route and said I have to start making decisions but he couldn't have seemed less interested so I just left there feeling more uneasy. The second one I saw said most women want them right back in he didn't seem to even entertain the fact much. Finally the third ps I saw said yes you will look fine just smaller with a lift of course because we'll I am quite saggy. He reassured me and made me feel more at ease about my decision. The thought I have to deal with complications for implants for years to come really scares me and I want to give the natural me a chance again. I can't lie I'm scared about the operation and the outcome. I'm hoping all good things!! I just want to thank all of you women out there for all your support. Also If you look at the breast implant removal percentage 98% percent of women say it's worth it!! That's pretty much higher than any other procedure out there that definetly says something. I will keep you all updated on my progress and thanks again!!

1 month out and feeling great!

I just wanted to update everyone here because you all have been so wonderful and helpful to me! It's over a month post explant and lift! Best decision ever! Don't ever let anybody make you feel insecure or Second guess yourself this is our bodies and we have to do what's right for us. Maybe it really is true with age comes wisdom I think natural looks so much prettier! I am so happy with my decision! If anybody has any questions or concerns I am here to help! Thank you realself and all of you wonderful ladies out there. Without all of you I wouldn't have even thought this was possible! So thank you all again for everything :)

Two months and still so glad I explanted!

It's now been two months since my explant and lift and Im still so glad I did this! No regrets whatsoever, thank you realself and all u lovely ladies our there :)

Two months post explant!

Implant explant removal with lift

Right after surgery

After implant removal and lift

2 months after

After surgery

Right after surgery

I had 16 years of implants and when my right....

I had 16 years of implants and when my right one ruptured I decided I had enough. After doing my homework I decided on Dr. Tehrani and I'm so glad I did! I was so nervous beforehand but he reassured me and I couldn't be happier with my results. Dr. Tehrani and his staff are top notch I would never go anywhere else!

In a non padded bra almost 3 months post explant and lift

I'm free yay!!

Explant and lift

About 3 weeks post op

3 weeks post op explant lift

Me today

Almost 3 months post explant and lift
New York Plastic Surgeon

I was so lucky to have found Dr. Kevin Tehrani! He has changed my life I am now implant free and look and feel beautiful! He put my mind at ease and made me feel comfortable through the whole process. It's hard to find doctors who are both talented and compassionate. I would never go to anyone else! Thanks again Dr. Tehrani for everything!