21 Years Old, No Children, 425 Cc Sientra Shaped Under the Muscle

I could not wait to get the surgery, that is...

I could not wait to get the surgery, that is something I am thinking of doing since years and I travelled all the way from another continent for Dr. Tehrani to perform it.
I am coming from a flat mild tubular breast (A cup) and got 425 cc sientra shaped under the muscle. I am 2 weeks + post op and I am already so happy, the scars are closed, the shape is getting there slowly but already looks amazing !
I am so happy of Dr. Tehrani's work and the whole process, his facility is beautiful and all the staff is great.
I am not a full C cup and could not be happier!!!!
The procedure was so easy and was only 2 hours including waking up time from anesthesia. The pain is mild but I experienced a few days after surgery deep sharp pain and called the office in the middle of the night and the Doctor called me back to make me feel better and tell me how to take care of it, best Doctor ever!

Definitely worth the trip and the money!
New York Plastic Surgeon

Very kind and professional, knowledgable and serious. Listened to my concerns and made me feel better about it. Dr. Tehrani has, I believe, the talent to create great results and see exactly what you need according to your body shape, age, and body!