49 Years Old Brazillian Butt Lift ...Smart Lipo Skin Tightening on Abdomen...Hoooray! I Finally Did It! - Great Neck, NY

Hello This review comes at my 4th month...

Hello
This review comes at my 4th month anniversary of my procedure. I waited because I wanted to see my results. I am SO VERY THRILLED.
I am so thrilled with Dr. Breitbart and his staff. I was first greeted by Trisha who is a fabulous person and instantly put me at ease, I felt like I made a new friend. She was very knowledgeable and helped me with everything I needed. She helped through some doubt and fears. I appreciated that. I figured a great person like her would not steer me wrong.
Dr Breitbart's wall of honors and articles is so impressive. Before I got to meet him I read the articles and honors he received and the technology that he used was cutting edge, with all this information I knew this is the surgeon for me.
What surprised me the most is the soft spoken nature of Dr. Breitbart. He immediately put me at ease and I was able to tell him what bothered me. I was in an accident that left me with some areas not looking right and I had lost weight but not in good way. Those last fat deposits in the wrong areas.
Dr. Breitbart could see what I saw immediately. I did want the extra fat injected into my buttocks especially one side that was flatter than the other. I did not have enough donor fat in one area so he took from multiple sites and rid me of a bad area that I thought was swelling from my accident when in reality it was a fat deposit.
I have no scars from the procedure and I had to have it done with local anesthesia. It all went well.
I saw a difference in my belly immediately. My Butt, look fabulous. I did stay off it for three weeks and I kept measuring. I managed to keep most of the grafting. It is hard to stay off it, but not impossible. Make sure you have all you need before you start. I highly recommend a female urinal so you do not have to sit. I got two and they were a Godsend.
At four months I am loving my results even more. I believe that smartlipo skin tightening really works as my skin snapped back quickly.
I love how I look in clothes and the hurt and upset I felt whenever i saw the areas that changed after my accident are gone. This procedure helped me in many ways.
I am all for improvement. If something bothers you then do it. Dr Breitbart was great for me. I am in the beauty and skin care field. I am also an artist. So line, form and balance are critical for me. I will see it if it is wrong. I also love new technology. I am all for it. Dr. Breitbart was the perfect blend for someone like me. It is not as much vanity as the ability to SEE it, which can be a blessing and curse for me.
I just knew he would do the right thing. He saw it like I saw it. He let me talk and ask questions.
I do not have enough praise. This was something that bothered me for 10 years. I looked at myself and it hurt to look. Now I love it. I am so very happy. and Now life begins at 50. This made turning 50 something so beautiful and happy for me.
Thanks doc you done good!
Long Island Plastic Surgeon