40, 2 Kids, Long Time Needed Septo-Rhinoplasty - Great Neck, NY

I have wanted and waited since I was 14 years old...

I have wanted and waited since I was 14 years old to fix the shape of my nose but due to horror stories people tell you- I always steered away from the idea. It wasn't until I began having trouble breathing at night and constant nasal drip during allergy season that I really started revisiting the idea. I also believe I was born with weak to no sense of smell. I basically have a non functional nose. I did a lot of research and went to 2 doctors for 2 opinions and made a wise decision when I chose Board Certified Dr. Angelo Reppucci recommended by my health insurance. His specialty General Otolaryngology/ENT, Rhinology & Paranasal Sinus Disease, Sleep Medicine, Facial Plastic Surgery - It is important to chose the right Doctor for your needs. My surgery was scheduled for 6/15/16. I am now on Day 9 Post Op. I have numbness on the tip of my nose but other than that I am extremely content with my results. I will update soon and post pictures.

Prior to surgery

Need hump removal and tip lift

Day 1 and 2 post op

swelling begins after day 2 , however I was one of the lucky ones with minimal to none bruising

Day 3-5 post op

Lots and lots of swelling, my face blew up twice its size and can't breath through my nose at all, very uncomfortable.

cast off!!

Still have some swelling but You can see hump is gone and my tip is lifted, I can breath better with the packing and splints out. The stitch removal dis hurt me a lot I won't lie. I had open Rhino

Before and after

Keep in mind there's still swelling there but My husband took a side by side before and after to show me.

Now at 10 Days Post Op

My Tip is numb and my nostrils feel numb is weird. I go back to work in 2 days, I am hoping more swelling by then. At this point I am very satisfied with my results I still cannot believe this is my nose! It feels like it's still not real !
New York Plastic Surgeon