Breast Augmentation and Arm Liposuction - Great Neck, NY

I contacted a few NYC Park Ave PS on realself...

I contacted a few NYC Park Ave PS on realself based on reviews but Dr Tehrani was the only one in queens. He is an easy drive from home, and offered a consult the next day! My husband and my youngest son came with me to the consult. I tried on sizers and met with Kay. She made me feel so comfortable with my desire to correct areas that were bothering me, and spoke with sincerity. She immediately told me that I probably should work on my tummy area first....ha ha!!! I was not at all offended because I like how straightforward she was and called it as she saw fit. She also just had a baby and has such a great personality, it was easy to believe everything she said. Dr Tehrani also suggested a breast lift with augmentation but I wasn't ready for visible scars. He explained the various methods and assured the scars would be minimal but I still could not get over the nipple scar, underarm scar or the belly scar...LOL! Under the crease is hidden from MY line of sight so that is the method I chose. In my line of business I interact with physicians on a daily basis. I have seen all the good, the bad and the ugly behind hospitals, and provider offices. No place is perfect and without issues. The only thing that mattered to me is whether Dr. Tehrani had a good mind set of what I expected. I didn't get into details of how anything had to be a specific way, I wanted him to make qualified decisions based on his expertise. He knows his craft and listens to what you want and makes his suggestions.

Everything happened very quickly from the start. There were some bumps along the way, but the staff and I were able to communicate effectively. The nurse that took my blood work from consult worked with me and I dozed off listening to her voice assuring me she would be with me the whole time. The anesthesiologist was also great. He is a funny guy...very expressive. I was trembling from excitement and my nerves really got the best of me today. In medical practices, everything is on a timeline and scheduling is important. Dr Tehrani was patient and understanding and that really made the difference in my decision to follow through with the procedure.

The nurse that took my blood pressure was so attentive and worked with me the whole way through. In fact, the staff there really take their profession very seriously. I don't know if Aristocrats PS is the best, the biggest or whatever because I didn't shop around. They were the first ones I went to visit, and ultimately the ones I chose to proceed with so I don't have a comparison. I really didn't need one, I felt they were the best for me. I had my surgery done. I have been dozing in and out. I did throw up once I got home, it might have been the meds and the bumpy ride home. Nothing too bad. I also threw up once more after I had a sliver of toast. I wasn't feeling hungry but my family was concerned I didn't have anything to eat so I tried....I feel tingling all over and a little chilly in my arms so I am walking around in a fleece robe. I feel tightness, and slight discomfort and pain around my chest area. I took an antibiotic. No pain meds yet. I haven't looked at myself but I am happy with the overall experience...the good, the bad and the NOT so ugly :) Oh and I wouldn't go anywhere other than Aristocrats PS.

One day PO

A nurse from Dr Tehrani called to check up on me. I recognized her voice... Her name is Melanie. Thank you for helping, for being there from start to finish, for the pep talk and for the follow up. Looking forward to feeling more like myself and esp this coming Thursday when I come back in for post op. Hugs ????

5 months and one week post op ..surgery date 11/30/2015

Reaching out for opinions. I noticed one side with uneven pockets and noticeable dimpling for both breasts. I went to all post op follow ups and each time was assured everything was fine. I am not thrilled with the results and am really trying to be patient with results.
New York Plastic Surgeon