Ruins Lives - Great Neck, NY

My life has been ruined by this doctor. I had a...

My life has been ruined by this doctor. I had a facelift with this doctor and he did a terrible job. I t took a while for me to notice how bad a job due to the swelling. He left me with asymmetry, pulled the sides of my face back but not my cheeks and they have fallen forward. When I talk I look like I have marionette lines-it is obvious I had a bad facelift. I'm embarrassed to go out-self conscious. He is also MIA after the surgery. He makes little effort to make sure he sees you. He should not be practicing. There are a lot of bad reviews on this site on him. I'd believe them also opposed to the ones that seem to follow a bad review. He is just trying to keep is rating up and trying to bury the bad reviews. Save your face and life and stay away from this doctor.

Curious pattern

I am still utterly devastated. My life has been ruined. I look like a freak.
I've noticed a pattern with this doctor. Every time there is a bad review, there seems to be multiple good reviews that follow with reviewers that create a profile and post on the same day. Very curious.
Great Neck Facial Plastic Surgeon

The worst doctor and his staff covers up for him.