Great Individualized Care

Doctor Review

17 Oct 2016
Updated 1 day ago

Great Individualized Care

Dr. Conrad spent a lot of time with me during my initial consultation explaining procedures and informing me of the risk of surgery and the type of surgeries he thought would work best for the outcome that I wanted. He was very informative and patient. He made me feel like I was a unique individual not just cattle he was herding to make money (which is how my other consultation felt) He performed a breast lift with augmentation and extended abdominoplasty. I stayed overnight in his private surgical facility and received excellent care by his staff. They were very conscious of asking me about my pain and treating me accordingly. Dr. Conrad stopped by first thing in the morning to check on me and released me home. I then saw him weekly throughout the first 6 week recovery and he and his amazing nurse spent time answering questions at every visit. I've heard a lot of people say their plastic surgeon was done with them as soon as the surgery was over because they no longer make money off of you but that was definitely not the case here. my incisions are practically invisible and I have had no complications at all. Dr. Conrad and his staff really love what they do and take pride in it and it shows! I would recommend him to anyone who asked!!