29 Y.o. Feeling Impossibly Flat Chested After Breastfeeding Two Kids - Great Falls, MT

Hi everyone! I'm so excited to feel like a woman.....

Hi everyone! I'm so excited to feel like a woman...finally! I had always wondered when I would "fill out" when I was growing up and it never happened. :( I was an A cup (but really never even filled it out...) prior to having children and am now basically completely flat chested after breastfeeding them both. I never thought it'd be possible to be even smaller than I started before kids but apparently I was wrong! I am going for a full C cup from what is probably a AA now. Not sure on the exact cc measurement that I'll get though. Submuscular, periareolar incision. Any tips or advice on recovery would be more than welcome!

Wish pics

Am counting down the days until my surgery! 8 days left and I'm officially COMPLETELY OBSESSED! I've gotten multiple bras for postop wear since I wasn't sure which one would be most comfortable...I've got zip front black, zip front nude, hook front white, hook front black, and hook front nude...I think I'm covered in that aspect ;) I've got ice packs, chapstick, baby wipes, water bottle with a bendy straw, new front zip sweatshirts, new yoga pants...what am I forgetting?!?!? For you ladies out there who took arnica, when did you start taking it and for how long?

T-1 day!!!

I am so beyond excited for tomorrow!!! I've been waiting for this for so so long! Surgery got bumped back a couple hours for another surgery which actually works better for us because we are going to have to drive from out of town that morning and were going to have to leave super early. Praying the next 24 hours go well....I've had puking kiddos for the last few days on and off :( Praying they're both doing well again by tomorrow.

Surgery went well! Time for recovery...which, so far, is going alright. Was in quite a bit of pain in recovery but feeling much better now. Got quite a bit of morphine in recovery. Doctor gave me Tylenol 3's and zofran. Had some chex cereal and tolerated that wel...tried some chicken broth and it was evicted ;) haha. Hubby got me some coconut vanilla greek yogurt which tasted heavenly and has stayed down so far. Will post pics after I get my ace wrap off tomorrow at my follow up appointment! Hooray! I did it! Sandman time.....

Day 1 post op

Feeling much better now after getting the ace wrap and gauze off at my 24 hour follow up appointment! No more nausea...I did take the zofran through the night just so I wouldn't get nauseated in the middle of the night and could sleep better. The girls are riding high but dr said that they look wonderful and just as expected at this point. :) I'm just happy to look like I have a chest when I'm just wearing a sports bra! So amazing I could cry! Worth it already!

Post op pics

Day 2 post op pics

Today is day 3 post op (pics are from last night...day 2 post op). Having burning and stinging sensation underneath my left breast and on the lateral side of my right breast. Instantly relieved when I lay down and rest with my head/chest elevated and worsens when I touch the area. Hoping this is just a result of the skin stretching to accommodate the implants. Very minimal swelling in the middle right over the lower part of my sternum and no bruising whatsoever! :) Yay! Happy with results so far. The pectoral band is the devil, I have decided. Haha. But wearing it nonetheless.

1 week post op

8 days post op

Feeling much better now. Got my sutures removed yesterday which stung like a son of a gun! Haha. Got instructions to start massage next week at 2 weeks post op and to massage the scars using vitamin E. Today is my first day alone with my kiddos so we will see how that goes (changing diapers, etc....)! Looking forward to the day when I can stop wearing the pectoral band and wear a regular bra instead of a sports bra! Tried some on a Victoria's Secret and I'm fitting mostly into 36D and a few 36C (without any padding)! So amazing to actually ENJOY bra shopping!!!!

10 days post op

9 months post op!

Can't believe it's been 9 months already! I love my new additions still! So so happy I had it done. Sometimes I wish I had gone a little bigger but I think that is mostly because I've gotten used to having them...at first they seemed huge because I was used to having absolutely NOTHING! I think they're perfect for my body type though and everyone says they look completely natural which is what I was going for. I didn't want them to scream, "BOOB JOB!!!!"
Great Falls Plastic Surgeon