Great Experience!

20 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Great Experience!

I visited Dr. Kassir at his Park Avenue location in September for a Rhinoplasty consultation. I had planned on just speaking with him about my options and getting a price for the procedure. Getting a nose job was something I had thought about for a long time but was always hesitant about. After talking with Dr. Kassir and his staff I knew this was what I wanted. He spoke very confidently and knowledgeably making me feel so comfortable and safe. I booked my surgery that day. The day of surgery I was very nervous but the staff made me feel at ease and calmed me by talking to me and keeping my mind occupied. I am now six weeks post-op and I have never been happier. Dr. Kassir did an amazing job! I am no longer self conscience of my nose! It feels like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. My nose is small and cute and looks very natural. I will be going back to see him in several months for my lips! I would recommend Dr. Kassir to anyone and everyone!! He's a great doctor and he really cares about his patients.