Great Experience

10 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Great Experience

Dr. Sato was recommended to me by a friend, and I am very pleased with her. She did a great job on my abdominalplasty. At three weeks post-op I am very pleased with the results, and look forward to seeing the final results in the months to come. Dr. Sato is very friendly, upbeat, and positive, and she visited me daily during my post-op stay. She answered all my questions before and after surgery and even gave me her personal number to contact her with any questions in between visits. She gave me recommendations for compression garments that she felt would give the best results, and cream for my scar. Her staff is very friendly and helpful, and her office is beautiful, very new and modern. I plan to come back to Dr. Sato for future cosmetic procedures, both surgical and non-surgical and would definitely recommend her to friends and family. I have had two c-sections, and my expectation was that the tummy tuck would be similar. In many ways it was very similar, but my recovery time has been a little longer. There was more pain associated with this procedure, but Dr. Sato provided me with adequate pain medications. I would say the most discomfort I felt was lower back pain due to walking hunched over for the first couple of weeks, but frequent sitting breaks and a heating pad were very helpful. At three weeks I am walking much better and am not having anymore back pain. I am still sleeping in a recliner, as I have always been a stomach sleeper and that is not possible yet. I was able to drive as soon as I stopped taking the pain meds at about 6 days, but only for short distances.