Great experience that I couldn't get anywhere else, Newton, MA

30 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Great experience that I couldn't get anywhere else - Newton, MA

I found Dr.Ford through one of his botox promotions; I went to him for my first botox injection, and later started doing Juviderm as well. It is always a great experience - very light touch, attentiveness and precision: never any bruises, my forehand never feels heavy or weird. Also, Dr.Ford is just such a gentleman, such pleasure to be around, you always feel safe and confident in his office, However, my drive to Dr.Ford's office was really long and painful, and I decided to try other places closer to my home. I went to the highly recommended offices in Brookline and Newton. For 2 years I was trying to find someone who can do it as well as Dr.Ford, but at the end I had to come back to him. I was tired of hiding bruises after each procedure, and I hated the feeling of drooping eyebrows and heavy, completely immobile forehand, and the pressure between my eyes. I experienced this with every botox regardless of how highly recommended and expensive the places were. Now I am back with Dr.Ford, and I know from my own experience that 1.5 hour drive each way is worth it. I also had breast augmentation done by Dr.Ford, and can't say enough praises of his work. My breasts are naturally and softly shaped, and don't look or feel fake at all. I am not afraid to age knowing that Dr.Ford will help me have my youth back.