Great Experience and Perfect results with Dr Leslie H. Stevens at the Lasky Clinic, U.K

Breast Implant Removal

FionB, U.K

Doctor Review

23 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Great Experience and Perfect results with Dr Leslie H. Stevens at the Lasky Clinic - U.K

I recently had surgery with Dr Leslie H. Stevens at the Lasky Clinic, Beverly Hills. I cannot praise him or the clinic highly enough. From start to finish the entire process was completely stress free and the results are incredible. The staff that work with Dr Stevens are so kind, helpful and knowledgeable that you immediately feel as if you are in good hands. Dr Stevens himself is honest, straightforward yet sensitive with a great sense of humour. In addition (and most importantly) the results are perfect. I had 12 year old saline implants removed (with a cupsulectomy) and my breasts look incredible with minimal scars. I know that one was particularly hard to remove but it still looks great. I have no doubt that had I decided to have implants put back in again my breasts would have also looked natural and perfect. Dr Stevens was so helpful after the surgery and answered all my ridiculous and incessant questions immediately (even at the weekend). He really put my mind at ease. I was also excited to see him featured in a magazine shortly after my surgery. I guess i’m not the only person who thinks he’s great! :-) The clinic itself is luxurious and comfortable and I was particularly impressed by the the anaesthetist (always the most frightening part as you sleep through the rest!). He was so reassuring and must have given me the perfect amount of medication as I felt great afterwards. I actually went shopping later that afternoon (despite the drains!) I flew over from the UK for surgery (although I have previously lived in the US) so the whole process could have been complicated but it really was seamless. From my research it seemed that surgery in the UK was going to be very bureaucratic and enquiries resulted in more obstacles than solutions. I also wanted a surgeon who has a lot of experience like Dr Stevens. If I need/want any other surgery in the future I’ll be going back to Dr Stevens (if I was a little richer I’d probably have been back already for some minor tweaks!!) Oh I also believe Dr Stevens may be consulting in London in the future so don’t hesitate to book an appointment with him if you live in UK. You won’t regret it! Thank you again for the great results!! :-)