36, Numerous IVFs, 2 Babies, 2 Sections - Great Britain, GB

I've not yet had surgery but 2 consultations with...

I've not yet had surgery but 2 consultations with CCKat Aesthetics. I am looking to have a breast reduction and tummy tuck.
I went to see Mrs Kat in June 2015 having researched thoroughly. I attended at the BMI (which is horrible...shabby and unclean) and saw Mrs Kat who was very thorough in her consultation and very honest. She said I needed to lose 2 stone as I would have better results. After seeing Mrs Kat you then go through to see her nurse, Natasha. Again very informative and honest. I went away to try and lose weight. This proved difficult. Even at my lowest adult weight I was 12stone and this was achieved by starving myself and taking laxatives. As a mother my health is paramount as is setting a good example to my children therefore I am not prepared to do extreme diets or measures. I managed to lose 9lb and went back today to see Mrs Kat this time at her Sherbourne Street clinic which is beautiful. She said that she would operate but understandably wants me to continue in my weight efforts. It is important to note that I am not doing this as a weight loss procedure but simply to tidy up what I have. I really wanted the operation in February as my husband is off work for a fortnight and I need his help for the kids however Mrs Kat is off work for around six weeks from February. I also go on holiday in May so it would have been nice to have it done before however we now have to sort out leave for my husband. Also the price has increased to £14000.

Mrs Kat oozes class and confidence and I feel that she is the best in the business. The way I would describe her is as the Simon Cowell of the plastic surgery world! She knows her stuff, she handles herself well and you trust her word (I'm a Cowell fan too!).

So the next step is to try and sort this leave out after having my hopes set on February.

Disappointed

Well my wish of going to Mrs Kat may not be going ahead as each time I've tried to book my surgery date she is away. My husband gets set leave so we are really stuck and now considering Mr Riaz who I have already had a consult with and did like.

Hmmm

So yesterday I emailed Mrs Kat's clinic regarding dates. Not had a reply so I've now arranged to go and see Mr Riaz again. I liked him when I first saw him and he's local. Maybe this is the best way for me. It's a shame as I have the money for Mrs Kat to do the surgery but just can't get the dates I need.

Tummy Tuck & Breast Reduction UK

I struggled with my body after having my 2 babies. Literally conscious in every situation. Never felt nice. Had an appointment with Mrs Kat and liked her however found the communication somewhat erratic and not reliable which put me off. I then found Mr Riaz who was recommended in Tatler. He was fab from the start. Quiet but kind and knew his stuff. Explained everything clearly and was available for any follow up questions. Chose to see him at Grimsby as the hospital looked nicer than spire and I wasn't wrong!

Liverpool Plastic Surgeon

Had my op on 16 July and Mr Riaz has been amazing throughout. A very quiet gentle man who makes you feel safe. His assistant Lynda knows everything and is reassuring and the staff at the hospital have been second to none. I had a tummy tuck and breast reduction. I have to be the only person not excited by this. It's a means to an end and I sobbed through it all and even sedation. The staff were fantastic. I came round on Saturday about 830pm after 7 hours in surgery and felt very sick. That was dealt with promptly. I am now day 2 post op and feel a bit sick but feel that is due to needing a good sleep. Now onto the recovery stage.