Double Jaw Surgery -

Hello, i had jaw surgery 11 months ago. And my...

Hello, i had jaw surgery 11 months ago. And my face looks worse than before surgery or even before i was put on the braces back in feb 2014.
My face looks fat, small and round. I lost my confidence in going out. Even meeting my old friends. I cant buy clothes that i used to buy or like because i know it wnt suit me because of my face. I was told i look like 17 years old by quite few people, when im 20 years old.
I cant smile comfortably because my lower lips keep overlapping my upeer teeth and lips. Before my jaw surgery my chin was quite prominent and now it looks like my chin has gone small and looks like it has gone quite far back, i dont understand why?
So i obviously want a redo or possibly a rivision and want my upper jaw pushed back to how it was vefore surgery. Allso is bring the lower jaw forward little bit possible or not since they had taken a bone out.. however my surgeon hadnt told me how much movemebt they made for both my upper jaw and lower jaw.
Also my surgeon and myself never really gad much of a good commuication as to what he was going to do. My ynderbite wasnt really bad infact you couldnt tell. My cheeks was flat but now its looks so bad that i rather have my flat cheeks back.
I have asked surgoens online, they all have said that you can reverse it but im not sure to be honest and my surgeon is not being much of a help either, ihave seen a 2nd opinion aswell but that is also was not much of a help.
Dr peter dyer

Kind, but not as much helpful as i thought he mighr be.