Great Results - Great Britain

After years of worrying about lazy eyedrooping...

After years of worrying about lazy eyedrooping eyelid I was recommended to sabrina shah desai.
The results are amazing I am so happy. Its given me such confidence.
I have received many compliments. I have had great results without looking 'shocked' the difference it had made to me is fantastic.
I recently attended a wedding and for the first time in years I actually love one of my photos.
my sons questioned why I was having it done - but have been amazed by the results and agree it was a great decision to go ahead with the operation.
I would recommend Sabrina without hesitation.
London Oculoplastic Surgeon

Sabrina shah desai was very professional very approachable and very knowledgeable. She give me every confidence to go ahead with the operation. I didnt hesitate in booking asap to have the procedure; I had every confidence in Sabrina. She discussed my options and the procedure. During the operation she explained everything stage and constantly talked to me throughout. Sabrina kept in touch via whats app text and calls. I have no hesitation in recommending Sabrina. it is by far the best decision I have ever made and the only regret is I didn't do it year's ago. if you wre thinking about it - do it!!