Gratitude, Praise, New Eyes

21 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Gratitude, Praise, New Eyes

Dr. Chen was recommended to me by my dermatologist as a very competent plastic surgeon. His facility was roomy, immaculate, and equipped for hospital surgical procedures. Its design was such that one patient was unlikely to see another patient. This added to my sense that I was the one and only patient and was,thus, the favorite, a feeling that I suspect is engendered in every patient. During my consultations Dr. Chen's demeanor was one of caring and his answers and explanations were clear, and understandable, proving invaluable to me as a patient. His exceptional communication skills and concern continued through the pre- and post- operative stages. The emotional result of my procedures was exuberance and gratitude. The physical result was flawless improvement, based on his skilled interpretation of our conversations and his ability to translate my clinical expectations into reality. I am indebted to Dr. Chen for his insight and skill. The post-surgical care was wonderful. Dr. Chen and his knowledgeable staff made certain that my husband and I were fully informed both orally and with printed instructions. We were encouraged to contact Dr. Chen at any time of day or night if we had questions or concerns following surgery. In view of Dr. Chen's surgical skills, his demeanor, and excellence of care, I'm compelled to assign five stars. This is not done lightly, as each star represents a positive level of life-change for me.