Feeling Great 66 - Charlotte, NC

I wanted to feel good in a bikini again! I am a...

I wanted to feel good in a bikini again! I am a mom of 2 teenagers and was ready to do something for myself. I decided on a breast lift and a tummy tuck. Dr. Harper helped me decide on a breast lift only since I gad enough breast tissue and volume. He also agreed that I didn't need implants. He informed me that he would repair my stomach muscles and give me a realistic flat stomach. No liposuction was needed.
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Harper has given me a wonderful experience and the result I always wanted. He takes great pride in his work and this shows! Very professional and personable and listens to you as what you really want and what you would like to improve on as far as your appearance. He took his time and answered all my questions and never did I feel he was judging me but instead make me feel very comfortable. Dr. Harper is very confident in his work and a perfectionist in what he does. I have had such a great experience with Dr. Harper and his staff from the very first moment I walked in for my consultation to every post-op visit where everyone has been helpful, very pleasant and interested in me. My breast are youthful again and my stomach is exactly what I asked for. During the healing process Dr. Harper has been there every step of the way. I could not have asked for a better doctor and Graper Cosmetics is very lucky to have him. He is double board certified and that is what you want in your plastic surgeon. I highly recommend Dr. Harper with 5 Stars!