Breast Augmentation on Left Breast from Mastectomy and Augmentation on Right Breast for Symmetry - Charlotte, NC

I had breast cancer in 2007 and had a mastectomy...

I had breast cancer in 2007 and had a mastectomy left breast. I had a deip flap a few months following the surgery which is taking the fat from your lower abdomen and moving it to form a breast. I done ok for awhile but through time and gravity I needed augmentation to give me fuller breast and symmetry to make me feel better about myself. Dr. Harper performed my surgery in March 2016. I had pain following the surgery but the pain meds helped with that. The hardest part was sleeping on my back but after a couple months I can now sleep on my side. If it gets uncomfortable I just roll to my back or don't lie completely on my breast. As far as the after appearance, I look a lot better in my swim suit and my tops. I feel better about the way I look and that makes me a happier person. Thanks Dr. Harper!
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

He was very caring and listened to what I had to say. Always makes me feel like I look better than I think of myself. I looked at before and after pics and I definitely look better. My husband thinks so too. He done a great job on my surgery. I have had a lot of discomfort but he assures me that will subside with time. It has gotten better in the 3 months. Still some soreness that will hopefully go away completely soon. Also tucked my "dog ears" on my hips from a previous surgery due to reconstruction with another doctor and they look great.